We develop state-of-the art technology and services for energy metering and distribution. Our customers are Nordic energy distribution companies. Through our solutions and the way we act, we promote the development of efficient, low-emission energy systems and responsible use of natural resources. The energy industry is undergoing fast development, and the demand for smart solutions, and smart people to create them is high. Why not grasp the opportunity right-away?
We are strengthening our R&D team with several Software Engineers. Your location could be Jyväskylä or Vantaa where we have offices, or you can work remotely. As a member of our development team, you will be designing and building Aidon’s software products from prototyping and designing the functional code up to coding and testing. You will have the ownership of the software until it is handed over to the client.
You should have MSc, BSc or similar education, as well as proven skills in the latest technologies and components, preferably Microsoft technologies such as .NET ad Azure. AWS and/or GCP are also seen beneficial in the job. To succeed in the role, you should have following skills and competences:
- Knowledge of one or more programming languages: C#, Python, TypeScript, Scala, Java
- Experience of databases (e.g., Postgres, SQL Server, Elasticsearch, MongoDB) and
event-based systems (RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- Experience of DevOps and CI/CD process development
- Strong knowledge of cloud related technologies (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, Azure services, Orleans actor framework), RabbitMQ, data modelling (Data Vault), data storage solutions (Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Azure Data lake and Blob Storage) and analytics (Azure Data Factory and Azure Stream Analytics)
- Experience of designing and documentation of public APIs for integration
You will be working with internal and external stakeholders as well as with customers. You will use customer requirements to design solutions that are either part of our existing products or basis for new products. Hands-on experience of data integrations, data processing and data modelling is a plus.
You write and speak English fluently. Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish is counted as an advantage.
At Aidon, people and teams are our key success factor and we offer possibilities to continuous learning and development.
For more information, please contact recruiting manager Jarkko Heino +358 50 464 1568.
Aidon is the leading innovator of smart energy metering systems, smart grid applications and services in the Nordics. The technology supplied by Aidon is in use in 5 million energy metering points in the Nordic countries. Our head office is in Jyväskylä Finland, and we have offices in Vantaa Finland, in Stockholm Sweden, in Asker Norway and in Copenhagen Denmark. Our logistics centre is located in Vantaa Finland. Aidon’s owner is Gridspertise S.r.l., a global player dedicated to the digital transformation of electricity grid.